After the temple visit took the kids to the Build a bear workshop. Ishu selected a Panda and named it Figero. Devu selected a Pony and named it Pony Baby. They loved the experience.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Friday, June 28, 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013
The kiddos have the habit of running towards each other and HUG when ever they walk through a cemented path inside our community.They have fallen down in the process a lot of times,but still keep up with it :)
I love watching it all the time minus the falling down part ofcourse
at 6:04 PM
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Ad by Julio when I left to India in 2011. So funny!!!
Update: the stereo has been claimed.
There are a number of items that Manoj had to leave behind that need to be sold. Craigslist can be a pain, so I wanted to check to see if anyone had interest in any of these things…
· Hard drive – Seagate external (desktop size, not portable), 320 GB, works great - $15
· Bed – Sealy Posturepedic, full size. Good condition mechanically, but poor cosmetically. Has had juice or other things spilled on it by kids. It would need a mattress cover, but it’d make a good guest bed. I can send a photo. – FREE
· G1 - own a piece of T-Mobile/Android history, bronze - $300 OBO
· Stereo – Sony receiver and surround/sub system, silver - $40
· TV stand – modern design with glass shelves, can hold 52” flat screen TV - $30
· Leather jackets – throw on a pair of sunglasses and your Manoj will be complete – Priceless (FREE)
If anyone is interested in any of these things, let me know. Thanks.
Senior RF Engineer
T-Mobile USA - Portland