Ad by Julio when I left to India in 2011. So funny!!!
Update: the stereo has been claimed.
There are a number of items that Manoj had to leave behind that need to be sold. Craigslist can be a pain, so I wanted to check to see if anyone had interest in any of these things…
· Hard drive – Seagate external (desktop size, not portable), 320 GB, works great - $15
· Bed – Sealy Posturepedic, full size. Good condition mechanically, but poor cosmetically. Has had juice or other things spilled on it by kids. It would need a mattress cover, but it’d make a good guest bed. I can send a photo. – FREE
· G1 - own a piece of T-Mobile/Android history, bronze - $300 OBO
· Stereo – Sony receiver and surround/sub system, silver - $40
· TV stand – modern design with glass shelves, can hold 52” flat screen TV - $30
· Leather jackets – throw on a pair of sunglasses and your Manoj will be complete – Priceless (FREE)
If anyone is interested in any of these things, let me know. Thanks.
Senior RF Engineer
T-Mobile USA - Portland